Business Services Internships
Attracting new individuals with a fresh outlook on the business world
Shearman & Sterling is recognised as one of the leading international corporate and commercial law firms in London. In addition to employing lawyers with outstanding reputations in their field, Shearman & Sterling is committed to developing the talented individuals employed in the business services functions of the firm. In the London office alone, there are over 150 employees working in finance, human resources, global technology solutions, marketing, facilities and secretarial roles. The firm is dedicated to attracting new individuals with a fresh outlook on the business world.
The Business Services Internship is a month long programme with positions available in the following key business services areas:
- Human Resources
- Graduate Recruitment
- Marketing and Business Development
- Financial Services
- Research and Information Services
- Knowledge Management
- Facilities and Property Management
This paid internship is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on business experience in a City firm that will undoubtedly help you understand the commercial world.
The internships run from Monday 2 July to Friday 27 July 2018.
Applications for the 2018 business internship programme are now open and close on the 8th April 2018.
Business Services Open Evening
If you would like to know more about any of our business services internships, we are hosting an open evening on the 27th March.
Our open evening will provide you with a variety of information, including:
- An overview of the firm, our place in the legal market and our culture
- An introduction to each of our Business Internship streams, including an insight into what kind of projects the successful intern could be working on over the course of the programme
- An informal networking reception following the presentations, providing you with a chance to ask our employees your burning questions regarding what their roles involve and what they are looking for in the successful intern
- The chance to network with members of our HR and Graduate Recruitment team for any hints and tips on your application form and interviews
To join us at this exciting event, please register here.