Hints and tips
Helpful advice to get you started on your journey
Top tips, helpful hints
- It’s a good idea to tailor your application form so it is directly relevant to Shearman & Sterling.
- Spell check your form before submitting the final version.
- Finally, make sure you answer all the questions.
Senior lawyer and HR interview
- Research the legal sector and Shearman & Sterling.
- Think about what questions you might want to ask before coming to the interview.
- Think also about the skills necessary to be a successful commercial lawyer.
- Keep up to date with current affairs – it shows that you have your finger on the pulse and are aware of what’s going on.
- Manage your time and read instructions carefully.
- Be yourself and use this opportunity to find out more about Shearman & Sterling.